Nothing peps you up in the middle of a long day like some zingy orange! And orange creamsicle…come on! Who doesn’t want an excuse to have a liquid popsicle?!
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, frozen banana (if you use fresh banana, add about a cup of ice to this recipe)
- 1 container (about 3/4 cup) vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 can mandarin orange slices (if they’re in syrup, like mine unfortunately were, just give them a rinse)
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup milk, any variety
- sugar or substitute to taste
Place all your ingredients in the blender. I usually layer mine with the ice or frozen fruit on the bottom so that it gets good and pulverized and blends easily into the softer stuff. Taste for sugar after the first blend, add sugar by the teaspoon if you need to.
Recipe makes 1 16oz smoothie.