There are nights in the cold nights between winter and summer that I crave hot chocolate to warm my insides.
I didn’t realize until just recently how simple it is to make from scratch!
WHY did I buy all those sugary mixes before?! Never again.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (THM FP)
- Roughly 12oz boiling water
- 2 heaped tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet of Truvia (or more, to taste)
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp unflavored, unsweetened whey protein
- 1 scoop of collagen
- Splash of vanilla
- 3 pinches sea salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp caramel extract
Blend all ingredients except whey in a blender and pulse. Add whey, pulse again, and adjust as necessary. Enjoy!