Happy Monday, y’all!
I know meal-planning isn’t many people’s strong suit – I wouldn’t even call myself a planner. Which is the perfect reason for starting this series!
I’m a self-proclaimed shopaholic, especially when it comes to groceries. I don’t know what comes over me in the grocery store, but I am absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful food, pantry items, and new items to experiment with. All of this almost always results in me buying too much food. Being the penny-pincher at heart that I am, I hate to have waste, which has been happening a lot lately. Leftovers that don’t get eaten, food that’s never used and goes bad, etc. it hurts my heart!
In an effort to recognize this problem, and hopefully resolve it, I present to you Meal-Plan Monday. Every Monday I will present you with my meal plan for the week, linking recipes when possible, and I will post my own recipes as the week goes on (which I’ll link here at the end of the week).
Without further ado, I give you my meal plan:
- Monday, Oct. 3 – Arroz con pollo (Spanish chicken and rice). This will be a one-pot meal, and a THM E.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 – Cheesy spaghetti squash alfredo with shrimp. This is a THM S.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 – Chicken Tabbouleh Salads with quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes. This is an E.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 –Turkey sausage-stuffed acorn squash. This is an E.
- Friday, Oct. 7 – Fathead pizza and Greek salad. This is an S.
There you have it folks! What day do you meal-plan and shop? Are you a good planner?