This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission off of purchases made using these links. If you’re interested in fitness, the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle, or just living a more healthy life, please consider using one or more of the links below. The money made helps me feed my growing family and keeps this blog running with free recipes. Thank you!
This homemade ranch dressing is so easy to make, you’ll never want to buy bottled again!
What if I told you homemade ranch was just a turn of your blender away? Well, brace yourselves, because it’s true!
This ranch batch blended beautifully in my Ninja blender, and it only took a few minutes.
This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of salad dressing, however you can stretch it a little further. My dressing tends to thicken after refrigeration, and the flavor will intensify, so you can thin it out with a little half and half, almond milk, or water if you prefer.
My kids love this dressing with literally anything – cut veggies, salad (yes, they eat salad ^_^), nuggets, pizza, you name it. I love this dressing because I get to control the quality of ingredients, and because it tastes incredible. [Seriously, it’s better than those $5 bottles of organic dressing at the grocery store. AND IT DOESN’T COST YOU $5 A BATCH.]
Blender Ranch Dressing (THM S)
Credit: Erin Murray, My Fling with Food
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c sour cream (full fat is fine. I used reduced fat, because it had slightly fewer carbs than full fat)
- 1/2 small bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 small bunch fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c fresh dill
- 2 small cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 5 dashes hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- half and half or plain, unsweetened almond milk to thin, optional
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend well. Adjust the seasoning as needed, and thin with half and half or almond milk if desired.
- Place into a pint mason jar and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before use. Keeps in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.